RapidILL is an organization of libraries mainly from the universities in the United States dedicated to fast and cost-effective resource sharing. Developed by the Morgan Library of the Colorado State University in the USA, RapidILL now has more than one hundred and more members including libraries from North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. Request for photocopies of materials submitted through RapidILL service will be delivered often within 24 hours. Through this service, we will help you in obtaining the required documents in a short period of time.
- Eligible User: FJCU faculty, staff and students.
- RapidILL-Journal Article Delivery Express, JADE：http://188.8.131.52/jade/
- How to apply：
- Request for photocopies of western journal articles only.
- Check our Library Catalogs, Full Text Finder and Library Discovery System first before applying for materials to make sure that the required materials are not available within the Library.
- Login to the RapidILL-Journal Article Delivery Express, JADE with your library account and password and fill out the request form.
- Please fill in the journal title in its full name no abbreviations, corresponding ISSN and all the required fields in the request form and submit the application online. Your requests will then be forwarded to the RapidILL.
- Library will notify you via email when your request arrives in the library, and it will be kept at the Fahy Library Reference Desk for you to pick up.
- Charges: Currently it is free of charge for FJCU faculty, staff and students.
- Turnaround Time: Requests sent through Rapid ILL will be filled mostly within 1-3 days on a normal working day. The actual time varies depending on each library's working schedule.
- For questions and suggestions, please contact：
Digital Media & Extension Services Division