We're here to help with finding articles, library resources, and more. Our services include:
- Answering research inquiries via e-mails, in-persons, telephones, etc.
- Instructing library utilization for both virtual and physical resources.
- Facilitating reference materials.
- Assisting in utilizing online catalogs and collections.
- Assisting online database instructions.
- Scheduling library instruction courses and library orientation activities.
- The reference services only answer factual answers, we do not give medical or legal advice, nor will we interpret the law or business issues. Students' homework assignments, riddle and trivia games, math and statistic questions, life and all other personal matters will not be consulted either.
- The reference desk only provides suggestions or guidelines in regard to research purposes, such as reference materials, library facility instructions, etc. The library will not be responsible for any ultimate decision.
If you have any questions, you're always welcome to ask questions through our library Feedback. You also can contact our reference librarians:
Digital Media & Extension Services Division
|Chen, S. M.||Reference Services (Fahy Library), Digital media teaching and production||2905-2675||✉|
|Yang, Y. H.||Reference Services (Kungpo Library), Digital media teaching and production||2905-2314||✉|
|Lee, C. L.||E-Resources Acquisitions, Library extension services||2905-3421||✉|
|Tseng, S. J.||Information Systems, E-Resources Cataloging, Library extension services||2905-3543||✉|
|Tseng, Y. C.||Digital media teaching and production, Oriental Language Cataloging||2905-2674||✉|
For other information please ask here, and we will reply as soon as possible.