- Faculty, staff, students, and exchange students use the valid University ID card as the library card upon entering the library.
- Part-time faculty, alumni, and Interlibrary card holders use the library card issued by the library to enter the library.
- A temporary library card is issued for the visitor with a valid photo ID. A temporary library card should be returned to the library upon leaving the library.
- Any valid ID is not transferable. Privileges of using the library will be suspended for 3 months if violating the rule.
- No drinking (except water) / No eating / No smoking / No pets are allowed in the library(Library provides water dispensers).
- Mobile phones should be switched off or set to silent mode.
- Occupying seats is not allowed in the library. All personal belongings should be taken along with when leaving the seat for more than 30 minutes.
- Keep personal belongings with you. The library doesn't have the responsibility to watch over personal belongings.