由 Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI) of the U.S. Department of Education (ED) 製作，免費提供 ERIC 資料庫收錄之全文短篇 (1500-2000 字) 報告，每篇報告內含現行關注教育主題之概述以及參考文獻資訊。
ERICDigests.org provides one way to access the ERIC Digests (education articles) produced by the former ERIC Clearinghouse system. Use the search box below to search the ERIC Digests available at this site. (En Espanol.)
What are ERIC Digests? ERIC Digests are:
- Short reports (1,000 - 1,500 words) on topics of prime current interest in education. There are a large variety of topics covered including teaching, learning, libraries, charter schools, special education, higher education, home schooling, and many more.
- Targeted specifically for teachers, administrators, policymakers, and other practitioners, but generally useful to the broad educational community.
- Designed to provide an overview of information on a given topic, plus references to items providing more detailed information.
- Produced by the former 16 subject-specialized ERIC Clearinghouses, and reviewed by experts and content specialists in the field.
- Funded by the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), of the U.S. Department of Education (ED).